Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, August 28, 2015

Hillary Clinton HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A NAZI!!!!



Today, when asked by a reporter how she would deal with the illegal immigration dilemma, Clinton responded by saying Republicans want to “round them up” and put them on “boxcars"
“Well, I’m glad you asked me that, because I know that there are some on the other side who are seriously advocating to deport 11, 12 million people who are working here. I find it the height of irony that a party which espouses small government would want to unleash a massive law-enforcement effort, including, perhaps, National Guard and others, to go and literally pull people out of their homes and their workplaces, round them up, put them—I don’t know—in buses, boxcars, in order to take them across our border.
Many of my fellow Republicans bashed Clinton saying oh great, yesterday she called us terrorists, today we are Nazis.  My anger goes beyond that. While I am a Republican, more important than my party affiliation is that I am a Jew. And I am a Jew who lost family in the Holocaust. 

I am sick and tired of Democratic Politicians who to label Republicans with fake Shoah references (Shoah is the word Jews use for the Holocaust it's Hebrew for disaster).

Ms. Clinton perhaps all those years after you left the White House and had to live with no money (you claimed) damaged your mind. Let me ask you some questions about the Nazis:

I have many relatives with this on their arms did any Republican candidate make people tattoo numbers on their arms?

Hitler choose that method of Identifying my relatives because tattooing is prohibited in the Jewish faith.  Is that what you meant when you compared Republicans like me to Nazis?

Ms Clinton I never met some of my family because the Nazis killed them and buried them in mass graves or cremated their bodies (cremation is also against Jewish Law).  When you compared Republicans to Nazis were you saying the GOP does that to people?



Ms. Clinton after the Nazi's gassed their victims they collected their hair, their clothes, glasses,  gold teeth and even artificial limbs to be used by the Reich. When you answered the question, did you mean Republicans kill people and then recycle whats usable?

Somewhere in your narcissistic mind do you really think people like me have artificial legs recycled after our victims are stripped naked and gassed?
Is it all Republicans or do you think RNC Chairman Reince Priebus does horrible things like gassing innocent victims, collecting their gold teeth and artificial limbs while we are all sleeping (I don't think so-- I've met him--he seems like a nice guy).

Oh and the Nazis didn't just kill adults, they killed babies and sold off their parts. Isn't there an organization you support that does that today?

Hillary I get it, your campaign is falling apart because you lied about your emails and have been covering it up since. People think you are a liar, you are losing Democratic support and now it looks as if Joe Biden is going to run against you.  Inevitability can be a bitch.

But to be honest that's your problem. It isn't reason to obfuscate the press away from your scandals by claiming Republicans want to act like Nazis.

I have never met a member of the GOP who forced people to put tattoos on their arms, crowded them in to death camps where they would suffer torture till they were gassed, shot, or died some other horrible death, followed by mutilating their corpses by taking out what can be reused--unless you have  .your comparison to Nazis, is not only false and inappropriate, but it cheapens the memory of the people who suffered during the Holocaust and those who try to honor their memories.

Ms. Clinton please take this from someone who tries to be fair despite your long track record of trying to put restrictions on American freedoms..you owe all the victims of Nazi, Jewish or Gentile, an apology (and after that you should apologize to the GOP also).

You want to call Republicans names go ahead it's still a free country (although not as free as it was in 2008) but leave the Shoah out of it!


No comments: